This isn't the second piece of writing I mentioned on my previous Chinese blog. I'm not sure if I'll ever write it. We'll see.
I had my first pool session for my Rescue Diver training last night. Maybe it was the different buoyancy of a swimming pool from sea water. Maybe it was the shallowness. My buoyancy was very disappointing. I had noticeable problem maintaining a negative buoyancy after I removed my BCD (buoyancy control device). I was even on the verge of panicking the first time I took off my mask. It actually occurred to me for a split second that I wanted to ascend to the surface. My instructor friend also pointed out my other little problems here and there.
I'm quite disappointed with myself. But I'm really looking forward to our next training session now. I'm going to be paying a lot of attention to all the details so I'll do better next time. I still have a long way to go afterall...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment