Wednesday, October 11, 2006

O Canada!

I'm starting to get excited about going back to Canada the past few days. I'm going home! Or will it still be like home? I thought of the places that I'd like to visit. There seems to be so many places that I want to go to, and so many things that I want to do. But when I think more closely, there really aren't that many places to go. One thing for sure, 10 days aren't enough!! I won't be able to see snow, let alone skiing; and I might even miss the leaves because they're already half red now. I still have another two weeks before I get to Toronto. I'm getting really excited about all the things I'll be doing and all the friends and relatives I'll be visiting. But I'm getting a little too excited to remember what the real purpose for this trip was... Grandma has just caught pneumonia two days ago and is doing fine now, but that still worries me given her age and Grandpa's situation.

I've been feeling really hyped up lately. Things just seem to be coming my way. Work has been more stimulating; annoying people have landed in situations that make me laugh; I've been meeting interesting people I haven't met since I set foot in HK. My Master's degree, and particularly my thesis, must have contributed to the buildup of joy, and thus luck. I'm feeling so good about myself. =)

No comments: