I can't remember when I last had a whole day to myself. I slept through most of the morning recuperating from my hike yesterday. Then I spent the afternoon reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Later on I got on my computer for my daily rituals. I also caught up on reading my friends' blogs.
可可 must be one of the (if not the most) sweetest person I know. She's so energetic and grateful for everything and everyone around her. Reading how she gets along with her family amazes me, and makes me feel so ashamed of myself. I'm so happy and excited about her and sp getting married, especially when knowing how the beginning was like for them. =) Hope everything goes well with sp's family as well. My sincerest blessings to 可可 and sp.
Sunday, October 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment