Hmm I'm not even aware how much time has passed since my last blog. I've already arrived at Boston for a day now. On the third day of the conference, nothing very special happened, except for my usual daily hardship from 2pm - 4pm. We did some cooking classes as our evening event and dinner was what we made. It was quite delicious. We got back to our room at around 11pm and I just passed out. I originally intended to pack my stuff before going to bed. I ended up passing out and waking up at 5am the next morning instead to pack and take a shower.
On the fourth day, we all left one by one throughout the conference. I took the redeye from Seattle at 10:40pm. It's a 4.5 hour flight and by the time I arrived at Bosotn, It was 7am. My friend picked me up at the airport and we started our little scenic route around Boston. We've already made our way to Maine and New Hampshire. We first set off for breakfast at Stephanie's Village Pancake Shop. I ordered a waffle while my friend ordered a pancake. That place gets crowded on the weekends. Then we just drove around and started shopping for my friend's camping gear. I checked into my Bed and Breakfast and was able to steal somebody's internet connection. This B&B place is actually pretty big and pretty nice. It's just by the beach, though I can't see the beach from my room. It's very close to my friend's place too. Boston is quite quiet and peaceful.
We then headed out for dinner at Anthony's Pier 4 Restaurant for some lobsters. Gosh, the lobster was so good! We first had four different kinds of raw oysters. Then came my steamed lobster. Boy, it was delicious! It was so fresh and tasty. I didn't add butter or anything. Just lemon juice. I've heard others complain that the Boston lobsters are really plain and tasteless. I think it was delicious. The lobster was so fresh I didn't need other flavours. The restaurant was very nice. It was located next to the beach and offered a panoramic view of the beaches, harbour, the Logan airport, and other places. It was gorgeous. We were there for the sunset, albeit there were thick clouds and we couldn't see the sun.
I have no idea when I last slept and how many hours I managed to pull in the past three days. I'm a zombie right now and am ready to pass out again. My friend will be flying me to some secluded beach tomorrow. He said he would let me fly a bit too!! Can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment