I've been so tired lately. Work has been quite hectic ever since I took up Microsoft. And because of my trip to Seattle and Boston, I've had to do some last minute shopping because I don't have clothes for the business casual attire. So the past week I always went shopping after work. I ended up not jogging once the whole week. This Saturday, we went hiking till 8pm. It was a very flat and boring terrain, but for some reason I was very tired during and after the hike. I don't know if it's my new shoes. I don't see how I could have muscle ache from the "walk". I came home to start packing for my trip. I first started with my camping gear. Boy was it a nightmare. I took my tent out and it was full of mould. I spent the whole night trying to clean it with wet paper towel. I don't think it was a wise choice cuz now I have tissue left on the footprint of the tent. But it seems like I've got most of the mould out. I hope it doesn't grow back. I went to sleep at around 3:45am.
I then woke up at 8:30am this morning to continue with my packing. This time I started packing my work clothes. After that, I went shopping for Trailwalker and my hiking trip in the US with Peggy. Then we attended the Trailwalker briefing for close to 4 hours. It was quite informative and fun. Then we went for more shopping and I bought another Hydrapak because my old one would leak when laying it flat. I hope this one won't cuz I want to use a Hydrapak for my hiking trip in the US instead of carrying two empty Nalgene bottles that take up space in the backpack. Then I went over to my brother's place to take a look at my nephew for an hour. Got back home at around 11:30pm and tidied up the place a little. Thought I should blog a little cuz I haven't done any reasonable blogging for a long time. I also found that Mew's been shedding a lot of hair, so much that it worries me a bit. Anyways... really tired... I should call it a night now.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment