- Random reboot for no apparent reason; exchanged for a new machine, same thing happened twice after 6 months, no more occurrence so far.
- Sticky scrollpad button which I improvised by folding a tiny piece of paper, inserted between the button and the battery.
- Extremely hot on the upper left part of the MacBook which has left a constant red patch on my left lap that wouldn't go away even hours after I've taken my MacBook away.
- Every now and then I'm not able to shut it down or turn it on. I'd have to press and hold the power button to shut down or take away the battery and put it back on to start it up.
- The battery wouldn't stay charged. After it reaches 99% charged, it would flicker between calculation and charged in seconds' intervals, made obvious by the switching between an orange and green light of the AC adapter.
- When there were supposedly 14 minutes of battery left, my MacBook went to sleep without giving me a warning.
I still love my Mac. It's lovely, and it gets you all the attention you want. But with all these minor problems occurring every now and then it gets annoying. I didn't buy AppleCare, and my warranty expires in another 6 months. I hope nothing goes wrong after its one year anniversary.
2 comments:
It just works... sometimes...
I hate you Ed... You're the only person, who, since the beginning of time, kept telling me that it doesn't always just work and it would require re-installations just like a Windows machine does... And you're right!!
Post a Comment