Thursday, March 15, 2007

StumbleUpon Rocks!!

StumbleUpon is simply amazing! This is exactly what I need, something that takes me randomly to websites that are popular in the community with different topics. Randomness is important to me because when given a choice, I'd simply pick the same nerdy topics that I always pick. Now I'm addicted. I've caught up with some of the hottest sites and tools. So far my favourite is Pandora, which picks music that it thinks fits my taste after I enter a seed artist or seed song. Upon account creation, a U.S. Zip code is required. Guess what I entered? 90210. =)

I also found another site that lets you stream TV, movies, cartoons and what not. The links on this site, unlike those on other sites, actually work! It definitely looks like I'm going to be pretty busy in the near future. I wonder if I'll find time to do my reading, and, more importantly, my workout.

No comments: