Monday, June 25, 2007

Fortune Telling

I've been very much against going to a fortune teller my entire life. I finally made a breakthrough today by having my 紫微斗數 read. It was kind of interesting. The lady was quite accurate about my past and my personality. The lady also said that I should change jobs before Aug 6, 2007, or after 2008. That leaves me with less than two months to make this change!! Gosh that's gonna be a tough one!! I'd better do something QUICK! Real quick. It's good that it adds pressure to me. The lady also said that I should wear clothes or accessories in red or of diamond(!). I should also avoid dressing in black, white, grey, and green. Yikes! That just meant I could change my entire wardrobe, wear all red to work everyday, and dress in bright and shiny clothes to interviews!

1 comment:

可可 said...

Haven't visited your blog for a while :) Got some really interesting post.

Wearing red eh, and with diamonds too. May be start off with some accessories first. Can't still quite picture you with bright red clothes with blink blinks. :P